Adesegun is a Senior Associate with Aluko & Oyebode.
His areas of practice include Banking and Corporate Finance, Energy & Natural Resources, Power & Infrastructure, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Corporate and Commercial.
He advises on matters such as local and foreign currency syndicated lending, structured finance, project finance, mergers and acquisitions, structured trade finance, due diligence issues and advisory services, foreign investment advisory , private equity, real estate and the regulatory framework of various growth industries including TMT, FMCG and Healthcare
- 2013 - University of Pennsylvania Law School, (LLM)
- 2013 - Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Law and Business Certificate
- 2007 - Nigeria Law School (BL)
- 2006 - University of Lagos, (LLB)
- 2012 to date - Senior Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2007 to 2012 - Associate, Aluko & Oyebode