Chidiebere Ukandu is an Associate with Aluko & Oyebode.
His practice focus are Arbitration, Finance and Taxation.
- Nigerian Law School (B.L) - 2016
- University of Nigeria (LL.B) - 2015
- Associate, Aluko & Oyebode (January 2017 to Date)
- Intern, Aluko & Oyebode (2015)
- Intern, Ernst & Young (2015)
- Intern, Ikeyi & Arifayan (2014)
- Intern, Richard & Associates (2012)
Awards and Recognitions
- 1st Prize Winner, National Tax Debate 2014
- 2nd Prize & Best Brief of Argument, 4th Wole Olanipekun National Moot Court Competition 2014
- Chief Afe Babalola (SAN) Award for Outstanding Male Advocate Of The Year 2014
- 2nd Prize, Olusopo Shasore National Arbitration Competition 2015
- University of Nigeria Student's Bar Association Award for Legal Mind Of The Year 2015