Chinelo is an Associate with Aluko & Oyebode.
Her practice areas include Corporate Governance, Corporate Financing, Commercial Litigation/Dispute Resolution and Intellectual Property.
- 2013 - Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, Canada, LLM
- 2007 - Nigerian Law School, B.L
- 2006 - Nnamdi Azikwe University, LL.B
- 2015 to date – Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2014 to 2015 - Company Secretariat, Unity Bank Plc
- 2011 to 2014 - Head, Legal & Human Resources/Administration, PHML HMO, Abuja
- 2008 to 2011 - Associate, Matrix - Solicitors, Abuja
- 2007 to 2008 - Junior Counsel, Adetokunbo Kayode (SAN) & Co. Legal Practitioners, Abuja
- Chartered Secretary (ACIS), Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators of United Kingdom (ICSA) - 2014
- Graduate, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of United Kingdom (ICSA) - 2010
- Graduate, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) - 2010
- Schulich School of Law Scholarship Award for Master of Laws, Dalhousie University, Canada (2012/2013)
- Faculty of Graduate Studies Scholarship Award, Dalhousie University, Canada (2012/13)
- Nigerian Law School commendation for Criminal Moot Court Competition as Criminal Defence Counsel (2006/2007)