Chioma is a Senior Associate with Aluko & Oyebode. Her principal practice areas are Litigation/ADR, Project Finance, Business Advisory and Regulatory Compliance.
- 2013; University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) - Certificate in International Trade & Commerce
- 2012; New York Bar Admission Examination
- 2011; University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) - LL.M (International Business Law)
- 2007; Nigerian Law School, BL
- 2005; University of Jos, LLB
- 2017 to date; Senior Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2015; Partner, Westvine Legal Practitioners
- 2014; Group Legal Adviser/Company Secretary/Trustee, Investment One Financial Services Limited
- 2012 - 2013; International Associate, Akrofi & Akrofi, Los Angeles, California
- 2010 - 2011; Attorney General's Law Clerk, Department of Justice, Los Angeles, California
- 2007 - 2010; Associate, Banwo & Igodalo
- 2006; Intern, Banwo & Ighodalo
Awards and Recognitions
- UCLA Dean's Fellowship Award.
- Valedictorian UCLA School of Law 2011
- Certificate of Meritorious Service from NYSC, Lagos State.
- Certificate of Recognition of Meritorious Service from Council of Legal Education.