Fatima is an Associate with Aluko & Oyebode.
Her practice focus is Litigation & ADR.
- 2015; Nigerian Law School, B.L
- 2014; University of Abuja, LL.B
- 2007; University of Jos, Diploma in Law
- 2017 to date; Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2016; Associate, Synergy Attornies
- October 2015 - October 2016; Pupil State Counsel, Ministry of Justice, Nasarawa
- January 2015 - February 2015; Extern, Chukwuma-Machukwu Ume, SAN
- November 2013 - January 2014; Intern, Madyan Legal Consult
Awards and Recognitions
- Sir Adetokunbo Ademola K.B.E, G.C.O.N Award for Best Student of the Year (1st Prize).
- Dr. Taslim Elias G.C.O.N, SAN Award for Best Student of the Year (1st Prize).
- Hon. Justice Atanda Fatayi-Williams G.C.O.N Award for Best Student of the Year (1st Prize).
- Director General, Nigeria Law School Prize for 1st Class Students.
- Council of Legal Education Star Prize donated by the Council of Legal Education.
- Chief Adegboyega Awomolo C.F.R, SAN Award for 3rd Best Student in Corporate Law Practice.
- National Association of Women Judges Award for Best Overall Female Student of the Year.
- Mrs Oluwatoyin Doherty, Former Director of Academics, Nigerian Law School Award for Best Female Student in Criminal Litigation.
- Chief Joe-Kyari Gadzama OFR, MFR, SAN Award for Best Student in Civil and Criminal Litigation.
- Boinime Jackson Lott Foundation Award for Overall Best Female Student.