Hamid is a Senior Associate with Aluko & Oyebode. His practice focus is Litigation, Arbitration and ADR.
He is also actively involved in Commercial Litigation and Arbitration relating to Taxation, Energy and Natural Resources, Company and Labour Law.
- 2011 - London School of Economics and Political Science, LLM
- 2008 - Nigerian Law School, BL
- 2007 - University of Ilorin, LLB
- 2012 - Senior Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2011 - Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2008 - 2010 - Associate, Olaniwun Ajayi LP
Awards and Recognitions
- Master’s degree in International Business Law from the prestigious London School of Economics and Political Science
- Certificate of Merit for Representing Nigeria at the International Rounds of the 48th Phillip Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, Washington, DC, US
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK)
- Member of the Young International Arbitrators Group of the London Court for International Arbitration