Hamid is a Senior Associate with Aluko & Oyebode. His practice focus is Litigation, Arbitration and ADR.
He advises on Banking, Finance as well as Capital Market transactions. He is also actively involved in Commercial Litigation and Arbitration relating to Taxation, Energy and Natural Resources, Company and Labour Law.
- 2011 - London School of Economics and Political Science, LLM
- 2008 - Nigerian Law School, BL
- 2007 - University of Ilorin, LLB
- 2012 - Senior Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2011 - Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2008 - 2010 - Associate, Olaniwun Ajayi LP
Awards and Recognitions
- Master’s degree in International Business Law from the prestigious London School of Economics and Political Science
- Certificate of Merit for Representing Nigeria at the International Rounds of the 48th Phillip Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, Washington, DC, US
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK)
- Member of the Young International Arbitrators Group of the London Court for International Arbitration