Joke is a Partner with Aluko & Oyebode.
She has diverse experience that cuts across the Firm’s dispute resolution and corporate practice areas. She has represented several multinational and local companies; non-profit organisations and individuals in complex and high value arbitration and litigation proceedings, in local and regional courts, arising from various areas of law including oil and gas, maritime, employment, shareholder disputes, debt recovery and human rights.
She regularly interfaces with key regulators and advices on regulatory and compliance issues. She manages the Firm’s Abuja office.
- 2011 - New York Bar
- 2009 - University of Pennsylvania, USA -LLM
- 2009 - The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (WPWP) - Certificate in Law & Business
- 2003 - Nigerian Law School
- 2001 - University of Ibadan (LLB)
- 2015 to Date - Partner, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2008 to 2014 - Senior Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2003 - 2008 - Associate, Aluko & Oyebode