Morris Odeh is an Associate with Aluko & Oyebode.
His practice focus are Litigation & Dispute Resolution, ADR, Intellectual Property, Taxation, Telecommunications, Environmental Law and Energy Law.
- 2016 - Nigerian Law School, Lagos. (B.L)
- 2015 - Benue State University, Makurdi
- Associate, Aluko & Oyebode - (January 2017 till date)
- Intern, Abdullahi Ibrahim & Co. (2016)
- Practice/ Human Resources Manager, Contemporary Dental Clinic (2015)
- Sales Personnel/Consultant, JEKROH Communications (2014)
Awards and Recognitions
- Overall Best Graduating Student, faculty of law, Benue State University, Makurdi 2013/2014 Set.
- Certificate of excellence in Corporate Law Practice for emerging among top three during the 2015/2016 November Set session snap test conducted in April 2016, presented by the Deputy Director General and Head of Lagos Campus.
- Hon. Justice H. A. L Balogun’s acknowledgement of outstanding academic excellence during 2015/2016 November set externship placement.
- Lead Counsel for Equity chambers and Second Best Counsel in the Moot and Mock Competition of B.S.U’s 2014 LAWSAN Week.
- Conferment of the rank of Senior Advocate of LAWSAN (SAL) by Law Students Association of Nigeria (LAWSAN), BSU Chapter for distinction in advocacy and brief writing.
- Certificate of participation as Counsel and active team player at the intra-varsity Moot competition between Benue State University and University of Jos in 2013.
- Overall Best Graduating Art Student from Christ Ambassador’s College, Kaduna – 2009 set.
- Merit award as the Best Graduating Pupil from the entire Local Government Education Authority Primary Schools, Kaduna South, Kaduna State - 2003 set.