Okechukwu is an Associate with Aluko & Oyebode.
His principal practice areas are Capital Markets, Dispute Resolution and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- 2017; Nigerian Law School, BL
- 2016; Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), LLB
- 2018 to date; Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
Awards and Recognitions
- Vice Chancellor's Award for First Class Students, Faculty of Law, ESUT, 2016.
- Award for Second Best Graduating Student, Faculty of Law, ESUT, 2016.
- Best Briefs of Argument, 5th Edition, Wole Olanipekun Moot & Mock Trials National Competition, Justitia Chambers Faculty of Law, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
- Award of Excellence and Diligence, Law Students Association, ESUT, 2015.
- 4th Prize Award, National Client Counselling and Interviewing Skills Competition, Network of Universities Legal aid Institutions (NULAI Nigeria), 2014.
- Best Class Representative of the Year, Law Students Association, ESUT, 2014.
- University Scholarship Award, University Senate, ESUT, 2013 - 2016.
- 3rd Prize, Sir B.E.I. Nwofor National Moot and Mock Trials Completion, Faculty of Law, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, 2013.