Oludare Senbore is a Partner in the Corporate and Commercial practice of Aluko & Oyebode.
Oludare is a partner in the Firm’s Corporate and Commercial Practice Group and he specialises in Energy and Natural Resources, Power & Infrastructure and Project Finance.
He advises on matters such as local and foreign currency syndicated lending, leases transaction, structured finance, project finance, mergers and acquisitions, structured trade finance, due diligence issues and advisory services, foreign investment advisory services, privatisation, real estate and the regulatory framework relating to utilities.
He has over 14 years’ experience in international financial transactions, such as non-recourse and recourse financing, acquisition financing, mezzanine financing, etc. with specific focus on the following sectors: Power and Infrastructure, Energy and Natural Resources and Private Equity.
2003 - University College London, LLM
2001 - Nigerian Law School, BL
1999 - University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria, LL.B
Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC / Stanbic IBTC Capital Limited, Lagos, Nigeria
- Head, Power & Infrastructure Finance, January 2011 – 30 April 2014
- Head, Manufacturing & Distribution, Project Finance, October 2008 – December 2010
- Project Finance Legal Counsel, July 2007 – September 2008
Aluko & Oyebode, Lagos, Nigeria
- Senior Associate, October 2005 – July 2007
- Associate, November 2003 – September 2005
- Associate, January 2001 – September 2002
2003, UCL Friends Programme Scholarship
1996, Commonwealth Legal Education Essay Competition, 2nd Price
Nigerian Bar Association
International Bar Association