Olufunke is an Associate with Aluko & Oyebode.
Her principal practice areas are Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property and Employment Law.
- 2016; Nigerian Law School, BL
- 2015; University of Reading, LL.B
- 2013; Cambridge School of Culinary Arts, Massachusetts, USA
- 2012; Ashbury College, Ontario, Canada
- 2017 to date; Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2016; Intern, Olaniwun Ajayi LP
- 2014; Personal Assistant, Iharley Street Clinic
- 2014; Staff, Michael Wisher & Associates Ltd
- 2013; Intern, Carla Salvucci LP
- 2012; Intern, Babalakin & Co
Awards and Recognitions
- Ontario Scholar Award- Ontario Ministry of Education, Ontario, Canada