Funmilayo is a Senior Associate with Aluko & Oyebode. Her practice focus is Corporate and Commercial Law.
Funmilayo is a core member of the firm’s banking and finance team with a primary focus on project/infrastructure finance, corporate finance, restructuring and insolvency. She has extensive experience in corporate and commercial law, PPP and general corporate practice. Funmilayo has advised sponsors, lenders, issuers, underwriters and borrowers on some of the largest and most innovative cross-border transactions in various sectors, including the energy, banking, telecommunications and infrastructure sectors.
The 2017 edition of IFLR1000 quoted a client who said that “She is knowledgeable … accessible and exhibits a commendable level of professionalism.”
- 2009 - University College, London, LLM
- 2007 - Nigerian Law School, BL
- 2006 - University of Benin, LLB
- 2013 to date - Senior Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2009 - 2013 - Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2007 - 2008 - Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)