Oluwafikayo is a Senior Associate with Aluko & Oyebode. Her practice focus are Commercial Litigation, Tax advisory, Oil & Gas, Arbitration and Employment law.
- 2012 - University College London, England. LLM Law.
- 2010 - Nigerian Law School, B.L
- 2008 - Buckingham University, Buckinghamshire, England LLB Law
- 2006 - Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State. B.Sc. (Hons) International Law and Diplomacy
- 2014 - Associate, Aluko & Oyebode, Lagos.
- 2013 - Junior Associate, Wemimo Ogunde (SAN) & Co. (Latter House Chambers)
- 2011 - Junior - Associate, Wemimo Ogunde (SAN) & Co. (Latter House Chambers)
- 2010 - 2011 - Associate, Bandele A. Aiku (SAN) & Co.
- 2009 - Intern, Bandele A. Aiku (SAN) & Co.
Awards and Recognitions
- John Carr Scholarship for Students from Africa and the Caribbean” 2011-2012 academic session. University College London
- Outstanding Student Service, as Student’s Union Treasurer for the Year 2008”. University of Buckingham, Buckingham
- Best Graduating Student, International Law and Diplomacy, 2006”. Babcock University