Osiri is an Associate with Aluko & Oyebode. His principal practice areas are Intellectual Property and Telecommunications, Media & Technology.
- 2017; University of Lagos, LLM
- 2014; Nigerian Law School, BL
- 2012; Abia State University, LLB
- 2018 to date; Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2016 - 2017; Associate, Stark Legal
- 2014 - 2015; Associate, Jackson, Etti & Edu
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Constitutional Law Student, Abia State University, 2010.
- Best Commercial Law Student, Abia State University, 2010.
- Nigeria Representative at the 2012 International Client Consultation Competition (ICCC), Ireland
- Copyright-X certificate from Harvard Law School, 2017
- Intellectual Property certificate from World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), 2017