Shehu is a Senior Associate with Aluko & Oyebode. His practice focus are Litigation and ADR.
- 2013 - National University of Singapore (LLM)
- 2013 - New York University (LLM)
- 2007 - Nigerian Law School (BL)
- 2006 - Ambrose Alli University (LLB)
- 2013 till Date - Senior Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2008 - 2013 - Counsel (Dispute Resolution Practice, Enterprise Practice): Olaniwun Ajayi LP, Lagos Nigeria.
- 2013 - Intern: Southern Africa Litigation Centre, Johannesburg South Africa.
- 2012 - Intern (Marine and International Trade department): Stephenson Harwood, Singapore.
- 2013 - 2013 - Intern (Litigation and Dispute Resolution department): Clifford Chance, Singapore.
- 2012 - Intern (Shipping Litigation department): Allen & Gledhill, Singapore.
- 2011 - 2012 - Tutor (Criminal Law): Centre for Law and Business, Lagos Nigeria.
- 2007 - 2008 - Legal Officer (N.Y.S.C): Niger State Ministry of Justice, Minna Nigeria.
Awards and Recognitions
- Nigerian Law School's Ernest Shonekan Prize for Legal Drafting and Conveyancing Law, 2007
- NYU Dean's Scholarship Award, 2012
- NYU (Centre for Human Rights and Global Justice) International Law and Human Rights Fellowship, 2013