Stephen Nwoye is an Associate in the Corporate and Commercial practice group of Aluko & Oyebode.
His main areas of practice are Debt/Equity Capital Markets, Mergers & Acquisitions and Project and Infrastructural Finance.
- 2014 - New York University School of Law, New York, LL.M
- 2011 - Nigerian Law School, Lagos, BL
- 2010 - Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu, LLB
- 2016 to date - Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
- 2015 - 2016 - Associate, Sefton Fross
- 2014 -2015 - Consultant, World Bank Group
- 2013 - 2014 - Pro-Bono Intern, Sidley Austin (Africa-Asia Agricultural Enterprise Pro-Bono Program)
- 2012 - 2013 - Associate, Aluko & Oyebode
Awards and Recognitions
- International Finance and Development Fellow, NYU School of Law
- Dean’s Graduate Scholar, NYU School of Law
Meritorious Service Award, Nigerian Law School, Lagos Campus
Best Graduating Student, Faculty of Law, ESUST