Yimika Adesola is an Associate with Aluko & Oyebode.
Her practice focus are Banking and Corporate Finance, Business Advisory, Corporate & Commercial and Capital Markets.
- Nigerian Law School - (BL) 2014
- University College London - (LLM) 2012
- Legal Practice Course, College of Law 2011
- University of Essex - (LLB) 2010
- Associate, Aluko & Oyebode (December 2014 to Date)
- Intern, Clifford Chance - 2013
- Intern, Eversheds LLP – 2012
- Intern, Dentons – 2012
- Legal Adviser, College of Law Legal Clinic 2011 – 2012
- Intern, Chief Afe Babalola, SAN & Co - 2009
Awards and Recognitions
- Hammonds Prize for the Most Outstanding Student in Commercial Law, University of Essex - 2010