Clients appreciate how Cephas is able to draw upon his experience across various sectors to provide thorough and concise opinions regarding their issues. They also appreciate his efforts to learn about their businesses in order to provide realistic solutions to their needs. His clients can always rely on him to run their transactions smoothly and draft documents in a clear, creative and accurate manner.
Cephas provides legal advisory services on diverse areas of Nigerian law, including company formations and restructuring, corporate governance, procurement, tax, labour and employment, power, mining, pensions, environmental, enforcement of foreign judgements and land asset acquisition. He has also litigated at the trial, appellate and regional levels and has provided legal representation to clients appearing before governmental agencies, legislative bodies, panels of investigation and law enforcement. Cephas is also a core member of the firm’s regulatory compliance team. He has several years’ experience in advising non-profit international organisations carrying out development activities in Nigeria.
- Ahmadu Bello University, LLM, 2014
- Nigerian Law School, BL, 2008
- Ahmadu Bello University, LLB (Hons), 2007
- Nigerian Bar Association Section on Business Law
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Pro bono representation of indigent clients
- World Bank's Doing Business report
- Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council on Starting a Business and Regulations for Registration of Technology Transfer Agreements in Nigeria