Esther is an associate in the intellectual property practice team of the firm. She advises local and international clients on trademark and brand name protection, which includes trademark registrations, management of large trademark portfolios, handling oppositions and upholding trademark rights. She also advises clients on matters relating to patents, copyright and anti-counterfeiting.
Esther has a wide knowledge and a profound understanding of intellectual property law and practice, and she is committed to delivering exceptional legal services to her clients.
- 2019 Called To The Nigerian Bar
- 2018 Ekiti State University, Ll.B. (Hons)
- 2023 World Intellectual Property Organization - E-Tutorial On Using Patent Information - Certificate Course
- 2019 World Intellectual Property Organization - Introduction To Intellectual Property - Certificate Course
- Director General’s Prize For First Class Students, Nigerian Law School 2019
- Ekiti State Government’s Award Of Excellence 2019