An articulate, focused professional who has a proven history of gathering and analyzing information and then using the results of that analysis to make effective decisions and find innovative solutions to legal problems.
Olubunmi is active on a range of mergers and acquisitions, including advising on the antitrust aspects of transactions - Chambers Global 2021
Olubunmi heads the Firm’s Capital Markets and Mergers and Acquisitions practices and is a core member of the Firm’s Corporate Finance and Commercial team. Olubunmi has a wealth of experience in corporate and commercial law, transportation, banking, mergers and acquisition, capital markets project/infrastructure finance, power, aviation and privatisation issues.
Olubunmi is the immediate past chair of the Capital Market Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association Section on Business Law and has served on various committees established by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission for the purpose of promoting the development of the Nigerian capital market.
She has represented a highly diversified clientele of top-tier indigenous, international and multinational clients in various industry sectors including: transportation, banking, oil and gas, power, mining, aviation, pharmaceuticals and agriculture.
- Nigerian Law School, BL 1985
- University of Ife, LLB, 1984
- Globe Business Media Group Client Choice Award – only lawyer from Nigeria to have won the award for three consecutive years (2016–2018) in the General Corporate category
- Chambers Global
- Who’s Who Legal
- IFLR1000 Women Leader for 2018, 2019 & 2020.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- IBA Capital Market Forum
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN)
- International Bar Association
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- Nigerian Bar Association