Tosin is a result-oriented strategist who believes that understanding her client’s ultimate objectives is an important factor in her ability to plot a good strategy and seek practical solutions.
Tosin has vast experience in various aspects of commercial litigation and has represented Nigerian and multinational clients across various sectors before different courts as well as in arbitration and mediation. She is particularly interested in debt recovery and insolvency litigation.
- Nigerian Law School, BL, 2007
- University College London, LLM, 2005
- University of Kent, LLB, 2004
Memberships & Professional Associations
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria (BRIPAN)
- “Arbitration procedures and practice in Nigeria: overview”, (co-author), Thomson Reuters Practical Law 2013