Regina is a dedicated legal practitioner focusing on the law and practice of intellectual property. She has assisted individuals, companies, multinationals and organisations in protecting and enforcing their IP rights against fraudsters and cybersquatters around the globe.
Regina assists clients in the registration of trademark, patent, design and copyright notification. She has a strong understanding of legal practice in the area of intellectual property (IP), from advising clients and drafting legal opinions to conducting opposition proceedings on clients’ IP rights.
- Nasarawa State University, LLM, 2017
- Nigerian Law School, BL, 2013
- University of Nigeria, LLB (Hons), 2012
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Lawyers Association of Nigeria
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria
- Legal Aid Service, National Youth Service Corps
- “Administration of Estate – Law and Practice in Nigeria”, The Redeemed Christian Church of God – Bethsaida Pool Assembly, Abuja – Women’s Day, May 2018
- “An Examination of Neighbouring Rights in Nigeria”, The Gravitas Review of Business & Property Law, Vol. 9 No. 2, June 2018
- “Nitty-Gritties of Trademark Practice, Nigeria (Part 1)”, 2017