Reginald’s dedicated, thorough and efficient approach, based on his deep transactional experience, is reassuring to his many corporate and commercial law clients, who trust they are well-served in his steady hands. IFLR1000 describes Reginald as “a well-established name in the market [who provides] excellent legal work with a view for commercial issues”.
Reginald is notably active on refinancing matters and demonstrates acquisition finance experience. "He is very responsive, friendly and makes legally sound commercial decisions." - Chambers Global 2021
With a focus on finance, energy and infrastructure, Reginald advises sponsors, lenders, issuers, underwriters and borrowers in a wide array of complex domestic and international financing matters involving LNG plants, oil and gas assets, real estate, power, telecommunications infrastructure, cement plants and steel mills.
- University of London, LLM, 2006
- University of Lagos, LLB (Hons), 2000
- Chambers Global
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Nigeria Leadership Initiative
- Frequent speaker on a variety of topics, including real estate, oil and gas, derivatives, and Fintech.