Aluko & Oyebode in collaboration with Clifford Chance will host a training on ISDA Master Agreement, Swaps and Derivatives on Thursday, 13th February 2020. This training is themed “The Road Ahead: Fostering Safer and Effective Derivative Market in Africa”.
At this training, the facilitators will share their perspectives and experiences on the following topics:
- Understanding and Implementing Derivative Documentation
- CAMA Bill: A Review of the Netting Provisions
- The ISDA Master Agreement
- Collateral and the ISDA Credit Support Documentation
- Oludare Senbore – Partner, Aluko & Oyebode
- Matthew Grigg – Partner, Clifford Chance LLP, London