We are pleased to announce that Aluko & Oyebode has been recognised in five practice areas in the 2023 edition of Chambers Global Guide, with our Of Counsel, Chairman, and nine other lawyers ranked. Furthermore, our Fintech practice has received a ranking in the Chambers FinTech Guide 2023.
The five areas of practice recognised are:
- Banking & Finance (Band 1)
- Corporate/Commercial (Band 1)
- Dispute Resolution (Band 1)
- Projects & Energy (Band 1)
- Intellectual Property
In terms of individual rankings, our Of Counsel, Chairman, and nine partners have been distinguished as follows:
- Gbenga Oyebode – Senior Statespeople in Banking & Finance, Corporate/Commercial, and Projects & Energy
- Kofo Dosekun – Band 1 in Banking & Finance
- Reginald Udom – Project & Energy
- Babatunde Fagbohunlu, SAN – Band 1 in Dispute Resolution
- Olubunmi Fayokun – Corporate/Commercial and Corporate/Commercial: Capital Markets
- Adeniyi Adegbonmire, SAN – Dispute Resolution
- Mark Mordi, SAN – Intellectual Property
- Oghogho Makinde – Projects & Energy and Banking & Finance
- Uche Nwokocha – Band 1 in Intellectual Property
- Oludare Senbore – Banking & Finance
- Ayodeji Oyetunde – Corporate/Commercial
According to the latest edition of the guide, a well-respected industry source praised the team’s exceptional commercial acumen and impressive agility in providing practical commercial solutions to clients’ problems.
Chambers Global is an eminent international legal directory that comprehensively covers over 200 jurisdictions worldwide. The rankings are based on comprehensive interviews conducted with both clients and peers, as well as the firm’s own submissions.
To learn more, visit: https://chambers.com/law-firm/aluko-oyebode-global-2:2923