We are pleased to announce that we have been shortlisted for the inaugural IFLR Sub-Saharan Africa Awards 2020. We are finalists in the following categories:
- Nigeria Capital Markets Firm of the Year
- Nigeria loans Firm of the Year
- Nigeria M&A Firm of the Year
- Nigeria Project Finance Firm of the Year
- Capital Markets Deal of the Year: IHS Refinancing
- Domestic deal of the year: Crown Flour Mills / Dangote Flour Mills
- M&A Deal of the Year: Visa / Interswitch
- Project Finance: Energy, Infrastructure and Natural Resources Deal of the Year: OIS Indorama Port
- Project Finance: Energy, Infrastructure and Natural Resources Deal of the Year: Segilola gold mine
For over 20 years, IFLR has worked with law firms and financial institutions to recognise and celebrate legal innovation and ingenuity in cross-border transactions at our awards ceremonies in New York, Hong Kong SAR, London and Dubai. Their focus for the Sub- Saharan Africa Awards will remain exclusively on transactions that break new legal ground, set market precedents, or introduce new innovations to the legal toolkit.
Winners will be announced on Thursday, September 10, 2020.