Our robust Governance, Risk and Compliance services includes legal advice on all aspects of AML/CFT (including Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption) rules and regulations. We assist our Nigerian, regional and multinational clients cut across various industries in navigating the complex and overlapping legal and regulatory AML/CFT landscape in Nigeria and internationally ranging from the implementation of robust compliance measures to robust responses to red flags or interaction with regulators.
Our Team is able to:
- Review and enhance AML/CTF policies, procedures, and internal controls consistent with regulatory expectations and international best practices; and assist with implementation of developed policies;
- Conduct bespoke trainings on AML/CFT laws and requirements;
- Assist with regulatory reporting requirements;
- Provide legal advice in connection with risk-based procedures such as KYC, due diligence of customers and financial counterparties;
- Conduct AML/CFT compliance monitoring assurance reviews;
- Provide legal assistance for regulatory inquiries or investigations
The GRC team is able to address all AML/CFT needs of our clients in a practical, value-oriented and effective manner.
Please contact Adeolu Idowu, Adeolu.Idowu@aluko-oyebode.com for further information and a proposal on our AML/CFT compliance practice.