Aluko & Oyebode’s Tip-Offs Anonymous offers a service to report unethical behaviour in the workplace.
The service operates around the clock, every day of the year, and is completely independent and confidential. It doesn’t matter if you are an employee, customer, supplier, vendor, manager, or shareholder; you can report any fraudulent or inappropriate activities happening in the organization without fear of retribution or disclosure of your identity. The service is designed to provide a safe, secure, and confidential platform for individuals to report wrongdoing, without fear of retaliation or repercussions.
The A & O whistleblowing service helps to promote ethical behaviour in the workplace and ensures that everyone can work in a safe, healthy, and productive environment.
Make a Report
Why use Aluko & Oyebode’s services?
- ISO certified and accredited by a globally recognized institute for whistleblowing, ensuring adherence to the highest ethical standards
- Over 10 years of experience in providing whistle blowing services, giving unparalleled expertise in the field
- Global client references in both public and private sectors across all industries
- Support for all communication mediums and 24/7 support service in several languages
- Compliance with relevant legislation in each country served, including whistle-blower protection and personal and data privacy compliance
- Support provided in building a robust ethics program and fraud prevention plan to promote integrity and accountability.
- Commitment from Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
- On-going communication and awareness.
- Clear, authorized reporting structure for the receipt of reports.
- Commitment to investigate all tip-offs.
- Buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Aligning the initiative with the values and ethos of your organization.
- Guaranteed anonymity and absolute security of information.
- Trust and credibility.
With our world-class whistle-blowing solution, we provide more than just our accreditation and experience. We also understand the importance of ensuring that your organization is committed to building a culture of integrity and accountability. That’s why we work closely with you to ensure that the necessary structures and support are in place.